Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Make It Crafty Christmas

Hello friends!  Today I have a fun easel card to share with you using images from Make It Crafty.  I used Tinkles digi stamp and Christmas Elves House digi.  I will list the copics below.



I used a chunky white embossing enamel for the first time.  It took very long to melt but I like the look of it.  Here is a list of most of the copics I used.

House- B45 B41
Wood Trim- YR24 YR27 E37
Awning- R35  R37
Hair- YR21 YR27 Y32
Clothes- R17 R24 R29    YG05, 07, 09
Sky- BV000 B00 B12 BV00 V20
Skin- E000 E00 E02

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card, Janice! Love the scene, your coloring and that chunky white embossing enamel looks great!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER DUPER cute card Janice, LOVE the BEAUTIFUL image and your AWESOME coloring!!!Have a nice day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card Janice!! Liking that chunky enamel treatment!
    Love ya!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Janice ~ Another AMAZING scene here! I just LOVE that boot/stocking!! Your coloring is simply ~ WOW!!! Thanks for listing the Copics too~ every little bit helps! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>