Saturday, November 30, 2013

Make It Crafty DT Inspiration

Hello friends!  I have a couple of cards I would like to share with you using some fun digital stamps from Make It Crafty.  This first card uses the adorable Penelope With Teddy stamp.  Isn't she a cutie?  I paired her with the Hearth and Home digi stamp.  I love to sit by a warm fire and she looks all cozy in her pajamas.  Wish I was sitting in front of a fire right now.  It is a bit cold here.  Here is my card.  I colored her up quite some time ago so I don't remember the colors I used.


My second card was made with Angelicbelle Digi Stamp.  I made this card for the Make it Colourful Challenge #3.  Skin and muscle definition.  My detail is very subtle on this card but I think it turned out okay.  This month flew by so quickly.  A new challenge will begin tomorrow, so I hope you might give it a try.  Here is my card.

Doesn't she look festive for the holidays?  

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Both are lovely cards Janice!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice if you saw my face when I clicked on your blog....Holy crap girl. That card literally made my jaw drop. You are soooo talented with your coloring. I want to be like you when I grow up!! lol

    ReplyDelete

comments

>