Saturday, January 25, 2014

Make It Crafty Sitting Jane

Hi Everyone!
The image I am sharing tonight is the very first image I ever purchased from Make It Crafty in 2011.  Her name is Sitting Jane.  Here is the card I made with her then.
Here is the card I have made with her now.
The first image was colored with Copics and prismacolor pencils.  The second image was colored with prismacolor pencils only.  It's funny that I used similar colors on her as I did years ago.  I like to think my coloring has improved since then.  I hope you would agree.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. From great to fabulous my friend! BTW, 'Moi' is French for 'me'. We use it when we want to say something about ourselves a bit tongue in cheek, as in my post. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ Well I would like to say I would be happy if I could color like the first one but absolutely ~ you have improved ~ if PERFECTION could be improved! I have to say ~ you really are AMAZING! Look at the hair and eyes ~ the difference then you whole scene! WOW!!! Always in awe when I stalk your blog ~ ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>