Tuesday, May 27, 2014

TTCRD Challenge May 27-June 2

Hello friends!  Time for another challenge at TTCRD.  This week's sponsor is Oozak.  I FINALLY got to ink up my Peachy Keen Stamp set that Kathy Jakopovich named after me and my husband, PK-1360 Matt and Janice Wilson. That was such a special surprise and such an honor to have a stamp set named after you!  Thank you Kathy, my sweet friend!  So here is the card I made of this adorable set.


Copics used.

Groom's hair: C6, 8, 10
Bride's hair:  Y23, YR21, E55

Tux: C6, 8, 10
Dress:  W1

Skin:  E000, E01
Flowers:  RV21, R22
Leaves:  YG61

Lace trim and button:  October Afternoon
Gingham paper:  Memory Box
Card base:  Papertrey ink

Stamps:  Peachy Keen and Make it Crafty

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.  If you would like to participate in the challenge you can read all about it here.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Janice ~ Oh my word another GORGEOUS card! I hope someone you know is having a wedding this year and if not just send these cards to me!! I LOVE how you color and TOTALLY amazes me every single time I come over here! Someday I am coming up and paying you to teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Janice! You totally did 'your' stamps set PROUD! I LOVE this card.
    The pretty frame of flowers and the matching lace across the bottom. Perfect in every way my friend. xxx

    ReplyDelete

comments

>