Thursday, December 22, 2016

Practicing Faces Again With LMMS

Hello friends.  I have a couple of cards to share with you using Pdp Eric and Pdp Emily.  I have been practicing faces for awhile now and I have to say I am pretty happy with the results this time.   Barbara from Little Miss Muffet Stamps has a wonderful tutorial on coloring PDP Chrissie.  Though not as good as hers, I found the tutorial has helped me achieve better results.  Thank you Barbara!  You are awesome!  Here is Pdp Eric.


I chose to make Eric a boy of color using Copics and colored pencils.  I gave him a bulbous nose, fuller lips, brown eyes and curly black hair.

My next card was made with Pdp Emily and Evergreen Tree.  It was also colored with Copics and colored pencils.


I hope you feel inspired to practice faces.  It's fun, and challenging.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>