Thursday, March 8, 2018

Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge #184

Hello friends!  Time for a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  LMMS Challenge #184 - Anything Goes.  Before sharing my card I want to share that Little Miss Muffet Stamps is having a Guest Design Team call.  You can read all about it here.
The DT Call closes at Midnight, Central Time, on March 17, 2018
It's a FUN and talented team!!

Now on to my card.  I chose this adorable image, Val the Girl Scout.  



Isn't she the cutest elephant?  Colored with copics.  I also used the Girl Scout cookies sentiment.  The nice thing about digital stamps is the ability to make the image small or large.  I chose to print the sentiment small and have Val hold it.  I could have used it larger as a background stamp.  

I hope you will check out the challenge and also consider the Guest DT Call.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs and smiles,

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments

>