Monday, June 29, 2009

Two more cards for Memory Box contest



Here are my other two submissions for the Memory Box Contest. The butterflies were made with a flower stamp. I used the flower blossom to make the wings of the butterflies.

For the penguin card I created the background paper by stamping the images from the set and coloring them in. I layered the image and the background paper with bright colors, tied some red and black gingham ribbon around the card and put a chef's hat on the penguin's head. I think this is a very cute set, especially for fun summer cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Cute cards, Janice! Love the penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The penguin one is so cute!! Love the butterfly one though, it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got cute and pretty going on here...love them both Janice. I don't think you can make card that I wouldn't like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cards are amazing. Congrats again for winning the MB contest.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>