Thursday, January 28, 2010

Here it is---Digi Kitty's $1.00 Thrifty Tail Thursday!!!



Hi Everyone! Today over at Digi Kitty it is Thrifty Tail Thursday. Kristal has an assortment of digi-stamps on sale for just one dollar. Here are two cards that I have made using Mr. Robyn Redbreast and Hooray Owl. Don't you think Mr. Robyn should be an illustration in a children's storybook? I think he is fantastic! The nice thing about digital stamps is that you can resize them and flip the image. I think next time I would make Hooray Owl a little smaller. He is still a cutie, though chubbier than I would have liked. You can see what the other designers have made here!
While you are there, I hope you will take advantage of the $1.00 Thrifty Tail Thursday Sale! Also when we get 100 followers Kristal will post a freebie. Yay! Thanks for stopping and enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Janice--these are sooooo cute! I absoutely LOVE what you did with Robyn Redbreast--he does look like he is stepping out!
    Hooray's feathers--wow! Your attention to detail is amazing!

    xoxoxo,
    kristal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice your cards are too cute!! I love the first image. It's fantastic. And the owl is cute too. Love the layout on the first one and the hooray on the second one. Terrific cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards Janice .....I'm loving the owl. He is adorable! I'm off to check out the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind 1 dollar! They are million dollar cards Janice! Aww I LOVE your chubby owl. He's gorgeous!
    Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete

comments

>