Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Memory Box Card with New Stamps




I was at my LSS and bought some new Memory Box Stamps and paper. The Gossamer Paper is probably my favorite!! I am loving the new stamps that were recently released also. So here is the card I made. The nice thing about Dave Brethauer's designs you can make a pretty card with little product. I have seen cards made with some of the paper alone, and they are so pretty, like this one. I thought this was watercolor. Isn't it beautiful! So here is the card I made. Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Janice!I love the lace along the top and the flowers overlaying the wreath! Wonderful stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice....Your card is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the stamps you used on your card. And the bow is darling. really like the lace too. Stamping on the inside of the card is such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is breath-taking!!! I love how you stamped the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is gorgeous! Love how you paired the stamps together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Janice! I love these stamps! The heart wreath is so adorable.

    Hugs, Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, Janice! This is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>