Sunday, April 25, 2010

Digi Kitty Progressive Challenge


Hi Everyone!
This post is going a little early. If you participated in the Digi Kitty challenge last time, you should have received your free image from Kristal. Each time you play along you get a free digital image at the end of the challenge, so you can keep on joining the challenges. If you haven't played along you can always jump right in and purchase the current challenge image (reasonably priced, I might add) and then you too will receive the next image free. Those of you who know Kristal, knows she LOVES owls!! This little owl really is the SWEETEST with her yummy ice cream treat! I printed my owl on patterned paper and cut her out. I also printed her on white cardstock for her eyes and tummy. The ice cream was printed on white cardstock and colored with copics. I added a few sprinkles of sugar (dazzling diamonds) to the strawberries and ice cream. I punched a couple of flowers for her hair, secured with a tiny mini brad. Thanks for having a look, and I hope you will play along! You can check out the details here.

6 comments:

  1. Cute owl! I like how you printed him out on patterned paper. I have yet to try digi images......one of these days I will have to break down and do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is tooooo cute! Love how you paper-pieced the owl and turned the sentiment into a tag ... very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janice. This is adorable! The owl is super sweet and I love the pp you've printed it on to. And the flowers you added to her hair are perfect. Your copic skills are incredible. Love the ice cream. This one made me smile : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl--this is absolutely amazing! I love the paper piecing--wow--it's perfect--and the sundae looks good enough to eat. Your talent amazes me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy adorable batman!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>