Monday, August 9, 2010

Kitchen Inchies


Good Morning!

I was in a swap recently for kitchen inchies. These are the inchies I made. If you haven't tried inchies before, you may want to. They are a lot of fun! You would be surprised with the amount of stuff you can put on an inchie. That is part of the fun, seeing what you can create on these miniature canvases. I used a small piece of gingham behind my stamped image. The stamp is from an old Stampin Up set. I colored the image with copics and cut her out. Layered the inchie, added some mini brads and it was done.

If you would like to see some inchie art you may check out the link.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?si=inchies&x=0&y=0

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Those are too cute Janice! I have never heard of inchies before, I'm going to have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are really cute! I'm going to check it out now. because I too have never heard of them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, can't believe those are only an inch! Super cute! Love blue/red together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Janice! These are SOO cute!!!
    You ARE clever. Hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete

comments

>