Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Monday Morning Friends!

Hello Friends!





For my card today, I used the adorable Cottage Impressions Pig Stamp! The sentiment is from the Farm Phrases Stamps.   I love all the stamps from the On The Farm Release!  I stamped a mirror image of the pig because I wanted to make a "Couple".  If you would like to see a mini tutorial on how I mirror stamp you may click here.  I colored the images with copics.  I colored the scene and drew a bow onto scrap paper and popped it onto the girl pig.  I also drew some eyelashes on her.  The twine is from the Twinery.  Have a great week!

Hogs and kisses, Janice

5 comments:

  1. oh gosh, that is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!!! You are so good at the flipped double image. I LOVE it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how your cards make me smile or laugh! This is adorable and I love how you do the mirror image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey my dear friend--you always rock your projects with the twine! I love this card--and how you do the mirror image technique! Just beautiful!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete

comments

>