Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge 53

Good morning friends!  Time for another fun Peachy Keen Challenge!
THE CHALLENGE

Create a card or layout based on the SKETCH & TWIST provided

Guidelines:
Design must be new
Project must incorporate elements from provided sketch & sponging
{Sponging Technique: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resou ... /sponging/}
Link up before June 13th

As with all of our sketch challenges, the basic layout should be there, but feel free to flip elements & get creative!

*Giveaway*
One random winner will receive a Henny Penny stamp and a Simple Barn & Silo Set!



Here is my card.
I used the frog stamp from The Hillbilly Holler Set 2.  SY-901
I used Prismacolor colored pencils to color the frog.  (no Gamsol, just pencils)
I sponged around the edges of everything and used a black micron pen to draw the flight paths of the fly's.  
Not my usual style, but I think I like it.  I hope you like it too!


Please see what the rest of the design team has created here.  They always inspire me with their talent!
I hope you will play along.  Enjoy the day!


Hugs and smiles,
Janice

7 comments:

  1. So cute, Janice! I love how you did all the little flies buzzing around. That looks like one happy little frog!! Beautiful job on this adorable card!!

    Love ya,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janice, this is perfect and just right for the sketch. I love the way your mind thinks and your beautiful creations! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute! Love this Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice this is super cute! I just bought some new frog stamps that I need to use. :) You just inspired me. TFS
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice!! I LOVE THE Hillbilly Frog.. LOL.. lets do lunch!! Your coloring is amazing and your sponging technique is the absolute bomb!! Thank you, Janice for always doing such a great job!! You just ROCK!! Can't wait to finally get to meet you!! :) BIG HUGS, Love ya! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww It looks so pretty!!
    I ma So glad you loved it and used it!!
    Following!!
    XOXO
    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW great job with is Adorable card!I love your little frog and super colors!!As always I enjoy all your great projects!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>