Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Harvests

Hello Cottage Cutz fans!
Today I have a few cards to share with you.  They were inspired by things that remind me of fall or of summer's end.

  Nothing says the end of summer like giant sunflowers.  The sunflowers were cut from the Mouse with Sunflowers die and the rooster was stamped with a Cottage Impressions rubber stamp.

A lot of people can some of their fall harvests.  I know jelly isn't canned in the fall but that is what the jars reminded me of.

Finally, apple pie is definitely a Fall treat.  Apple pie or caramel apples.  YUM!!  I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful  Fall!  I used  the Oven Mitt and Stuff die for this card also.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm back again today. I've got to remember to scroll down when I visit. Luckily I saw this on the dashboard or I would have missed it. I can almost smell that cute pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have I been? I can't believe I have missed so much stuff here!
    Love the jars one. So cute. Looks just so homely. Love the way you layer patterned paper too. I'm so chicken picking out different patterns. I never seem to get it right. That chicken is perfect on top of all the patterns. Love it!. x

    ReplyDelete

comments

>