Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Winner of the $15.00 Gift Certificate from the Peachy Keen and Country Bumpkin Blog Hop

Hello everyone!  I am back from a wonderful gathering of friends and family!  I had the pleasure of meeting several of my PK sisters at the Peachy Keen headquarters.  I met Lorie, Viv, Lisa, and Kim.  They were all so nice and so much fun and you already know how very talented they are!  Kathy and her family are fantastic.  Viv and I were so lucky to meet Kathy's mom as well.  She is just as sweet and kind as Kathy!  I will hold all these precious memories in my heart forever!  I also had the pleasure of seeing my 8 beautiful sisters and much of the family for the annual Lasagna Party in memory of my father and also to celebrate my sister's, Barb and Bev's, birthday!  Thanks Bev for having us all over at your house that was decorated so cute with Halloween decorations!  Sorry to be jabbering so much.  You are waiting to hear who won the $15.00 prize from the PK and Country Bumpkin Blog Hop.

Random number generator chose 19.  CONGRATULATIONS Saundra!   Thank you all for hopping with us and for your patience while I was away.




Blogger Luv Scrapping Together said...







These are so cute!! I love them, Janice!

Hugs,
Saundra
Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com
17/10/11 15:34

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a fun & blessed trip. I can only imagine what crafty goodness you PK ladies were up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip. To be able to spend time with such sweet friends and your family too! That is fantastic! I just wish I could have been a fly on the wall watching you amazing ladies creating and laughing together. I'm certain there was some of both going on. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Thank you, Janice! It sounds like you had a fabulous time.

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>