Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Hello friends!  Lots of birthdays in February.  I made this card for a friend.  Her birthday was yesterday.  My birthday and my friend Judy, that I craft with at Ink About It, is today.  Happy Birthday Judy if you are reading this!  My Father-in-law is turning 84 tomorrow!  Happy Birthday Dad!  Happy Birthday to all of you that have birthdays in February.  My sister Dianne celebrated her 60th birthday on the 18th!

The card was made with Unity Stamps.  The cake and the party stamp are from the May 2011 Kit of the Month set.  The balloons are from the Feb. 20011 Kit of the Month set.  The balloons were tied to a bicycle.  I just wanted the balloons, not the bike.  I used RV-02 Sugared Almond Pink, C-3 Cool Gray, and a black  copic multiliner to color the images.  The balloons have some glossy accents on top, though you can't tell by the photo.  If you join the Kit of the Month Club, you only pay $31.00 and that includes shipping.  The sets are 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of red rubber and they stamp beautifully.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I appreciate all of you that visit my blog and I hope you don't leave, disappointed.

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Janice! I feel so bad. I did the same as you. Didn't realise it was your birthday till Facebook told me. Duh! I will make sure you get a card NEXT time my friend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Janice! This one is just as GORGEOUS as the last! WOW! the colors and coloring is just FABULOUS as always! You do have a lot of birthdays in February! I hope you are enjoying you day! Sending HUGE hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Janice!Your card is sooo PRETTY,I LOVE the color combo and the fun cake image,TOO COOL!Have a great evening my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Janice. Love your card. The colors are so perfect.

    Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>