Saturday, March 10, 2012

Shabby Chic March Release Blog Hop Day 2

Here are a few more cards with the Build a Cake and Greetings set by Shabby Chic Stamp Co.
I stamped the word smile from the Greetings set with different shades of Colorbox Chalk Ink.  The faces are from Peachy Keen Stamps.
For this card, I punched some white circles and then used the exclamation pt. from the Greetings set to stamp the spokes.  I then sponged the circles trying to give a tie-dye feel to the card.  The It's Your Day sentiment was placed on my acrylic block with a slight curve so that it would stamp along the curve of color on the circle.
This is a clean and simple card.  I stamped the cake and the sentiment with Memento Paris Dusk ink.  The ribbon bands on the cake were colored with Copic B-18 and C-1 was added for shadows.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love all of them.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these cards are FANTASTIC!I LOVE the firt one,It is just sooo sweet!It makes me smile,Have a SUPER day my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful and perfect like always! I love each and every one! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice ~ these are ALL just FUN, CHEEERFUL and BEAUTIFUL done! The first just makes me "SMILE" LOVE the sentiment and the faces ~ fits perfectly. The second ~ CLEVER with using the exclamation point! WOW! The third card ~ Oh I LOVE the cake! What a pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love 'em all Janice, can't pick a favourite 'coz they are all wonderful in their own way.
    Lotsa love, Me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I am sooooo stealing how you stamped the word smile in all different colors!! I just love it. But wait if I tell you that I am stealing then it really isn't stealing then huh? LOL

    ReplyDelete

comments

>