Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 19

Hello friends!  Well I have almost an hour before this challenge closes.  I am getting better, ha!  This is for PK color challenge.  You can find all the details here.  I used my favorite flower set, PK-240 Say It With Flowers.

I colored the image with Copics and added a few doodles.  I also used my white gel pen.  The flower was made by cutting 2 circles, 1 slightly smaller, distressing the edges with the blade of my scissors, scrunching and inking the edges, and finishing with a brad in the center.  Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

7 comments:

  1. Of course this is sooo pretty ! Your coloring job is AMAZING !!! Love seeing your projects they are always beautiful !!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    Michelle - DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, (who I miss very much), this is SOOO pretty!! Love how you interpreted the challenge so beautifully. Love you! xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ Oh my if this isn't the most GORGEOUS creation! First the colors are just PERFECT but that coloring ~ Oh MY! I don't have to tell you how much I admire your coloring but I will anyway! Just GORGEOUS as always! Congrats on having that hour to spare! Winner in my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO perfect for the color challenge. I love those beautiful flowers and every single detail is AMAZING! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower theme to perfection! Well done-

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just BEAUTIFUL Janice!FANTASTIC JOB!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>