Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Peachy Challenge 28

Hello friends!  Here is my card for the Peachy Keen Challenge #28.  I used the sign from PK-646 Faceless Fall Fun 2 and PK-609 Build a Scarecrow, one of my favorite sets, an oldie but goodie!  I used my copics to color the scarecrow and paper pieced and colored the hat.  The sentiment is from a JustRite stamp set called Hangin' Around.

I used a little twine and a brad to hang the sentiment.  You may check out the details for this challenge here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. Love this scarecrow card!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ OMG! Well this is just too CUTE! Of course I LOVE your coloring and the papers but how CLEVER are you to have that sign hanging! I LOVE it! Oh look at your grass! My goodness you are so talented!!! Hope all is FABULOUS with you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cutie make me smile. What an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>