Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sweet Christmas Fawn


Hello friends!  Today's card features the sweet CottageCutz Christmas Fawn and the CottageCutz Pine Tree Forest.  I am sure you know I love to make scenes and this little fawn is perfect for this cozy winter scene.  I cut the deer using kraft and white paper.  I used Vintage Photo distress ink to shade the deer and ink the edges.

I cut the Pine Tree Forest from green cardstock and inked the edges with Peeled Paint Distress Ink.  After assembly of the trees I added liquid applique and glitter, than used a heat gun to puff it up.  Glued everything in place and here is the end product.  These 2 dies are on sale along with so many others at the Scrapping Cottage Store, but it ends soon!

Get your shop on and have fun!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Janice ~ Look how SWEET and ADORABLE this card is! Oh my that little fawn is just ADORBS!!! You certainly know how to do scenes I tell you!! LOVE the snow on the trees too!! The Queen of Scenes has struck again!! Inked to perfection as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Janice, your likkle fawn is so adorable! Can I stroke him? He's lovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adorable!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your card is sooo ADORABLE Janice!BEAUTIFUL job with it,I LOVE that sweet little fawn,too CUTE!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

comments

>