Sunday, January 6, 2013

Peachy Keen January Release Available NOW!!

Hi Peachy fans!  It sure has been a fun week of sneak peeks.  I have another card to share with you and I wanted to let you know the stamps are available for purchase.  These sets are going to fly off the shelves, in my opinion.  If you haven't had a chance to see the wonderful samples made by the other designers, you may visit the Peachy Keen Blog or the Peachy Keen Connection.  Here is a link to the store, just in case you want to do some shopping! ;)
I have had so much fun with these bears!  You can too!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

  1. Oh Janice! I love this cutie, patootie! What a fun, fun card! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable...love the easel too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just GORGEOUS Janice!BEAUTIFUL job with all the great details!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very cute!!!!!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice ~ Oh my GOSH!! This is so ADORABLE!! What a fun shape and LOVE the paper!! GREAT details ~ like always and my your coloring is FABULOUS!!!! What a PERFECT card!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>