Sunday, January 27, 2013

Vintage Style



Hello everyone!  Today my card features the CottageCutz Elegant Purses Die and the CottageCutz Pumps mini die as the focal image.  I cut the purse from patterned paper and inked the edges with distress ink, Vintage Photo by Tim Holtz.  I cut the pumps from white cardstock and colored them with Copics.  They were also distressed slightly with Vintage Photo distress ink.
The doily is the CottageCutz Scalloped Doily.  I added some vintage style lace and a crocheted flower to finish the card.  I added distress ink to the lace and crocheted flower as well.  Enjoy the day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. Just lovely!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Janice!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ GORGEOUS! I just LVOE those pumps!! I can't ~ actually I can believe you colored them ~ WOW! The elements that you added are so GORGEOUS!! Simply BEAUTIFUL card!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>