Saturday, February 23, 2013

Some Peachy Cuteness to Share With You

Here are a few cards I have made that I wanted to share with you, using those adorable Peachy Keen Stamps that so many of us ENJOY!  I used PK-164 Fruit Sentiments Two and PK-239 Faceless Fruit and PK-146 Piles of Smiles to create this cute and simple card.

To make the next two cards i used PKSC-07 July 2012.  I paper pieced the little boy and wanted him to have a shirt on under his bib overalls.  The shirt is larger than the overalls, so you will need to stamp and cut the shirt and stamp and cut the overalls.  Place the overalls over the t-shirt and cut away the excess t-shirt.
No paper piecing on the little girl.  She was stamped and colored with Copics.  I used the flowers from the mailbox stamp to add to the grass.  The flowers were colored with Copics and highlighted with a white gel pen.
As always, thank you for visiting!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

5 comments:

  1. You are amazing my friend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute cards!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Janice - your blog post today just makes me happy! What fun, cheerful, bright, happy cards - just what I needed on this dreary,rainy day! I love the oranges with their sweet, silly faces. And your little boy and girl cards are just darling - what cuties! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice ~ well look what you have here for us! First you know I ADORE the card with gingham ~ I so need to get those faces for my fruit! Then the "QUEEN" of scenes struck again! ou know how in AWE I am of you for this! That little boy is so ADORABLE!! What you did with that background then added the grass ~ EEK! Same with the third card too! AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>