Monday, June 10, 2013

Rock the June Release Sale

Hello Peachy friends!  Have you seen all the fun stamps that Peachy Keen Stamps released recently?  You have until June 12 to save 20% off.

New Releases are 20% off for one week only!

Here is a card I made with the June Stamp Club kit, PKSC-18.


What a FUN stamp kit!  I colored the images with my Copics.  I wanted to try something new.  I was going to use tissue paper for the sand castle and the octopus but it wasn't turning out the way I envisioned it.  I was inspired by Eric Carle and his wonderful artwork.  So I colored the images as though I was layering different colors of tissue paper over them and this is the end result.  I hope you like it and are inspired to try something new!

Also you still have time to play along in the current challenge, 3D Birthday.  You may find that HERE.  
Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janice,I am so behind in my commenting!!! I just look at all your BEAUTIFUL projects you made,FANTASTIC job as always!!!!TOTALLY LOVE this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ Well even though the tissue paper thing didn't turn out the way you wanted it too this is seriously AMAZING! You have to be tired of me saying the same things to you on your creations but WOW! I LOVE it! You are so amazing with those copics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, janice, you are such a great stamper and I just love your cards! AMAZING!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I've neglected you my friend! I LOVE this card as you know, just making sure you know I haven't disappeared into a black hole...yet! LOL
    Love
    Me xxx

    ReplyDelete

comments

>