Friday, August 2, 2013

PKC-13-31 Anything Goes

Hello friends!  Time for a new challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps.  This weeks challenge is PKC-13-31 Anything Goes.  I chose to make some Christmas decor.  I love PK-350 Colby and Jack Cheese set.  They are the cutest mice, don't you think?


I also used PK-020 Snow Flakey, PK-231 Snowflakes for the tree, and PK-156 Lucy's ABC's and 123's Solids, for the JOY banner.  The images were colored with copics and the sparkly snow is Liquid Pearls, white opal and Martha Stewarts crystal coarse glitter.  The presents were stamped from a retired set, but PK-148 Snow Gifts has some present stamps.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will check out what the other designers have made and we would love to see what you create with your Peachy Keen Stamps.

Please come back later tonight for Day 2 of our August stamp release.


Hugs and smiles,
Janice

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas decor, Janice!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Janice!! Consider my socks well and truly knocked off! I really envy you your ability to come up with such wonderful projects time after time. You ARE clever my friend!
    Love ya! Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas decor is just GORGEOUS Janice, BEAUTIFUL job!!! Have a great weekend my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still laughing at Viv's comment!! This Janice is a gorgeous and crafty piece of art!! The detail is amazing...another smasher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW Janice, this is just as sweet as can be!! I love it!! :) BIG HUGS, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a a fun Home Decor project! I love the fun scene..the mice are so stinken cute! love!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janice ~ OMG!! This is TOTALLY ADORABLE! I LOVE that you finally framed your masterpieces! What a CUTE and great idea for Christmas décor project! I totally think the mice are too cute and so is that snowman in the background! LOVE all the details! The queen of scenes is what comes to my mind when seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your so crafty! Thanks for all the inspiration:) Loved your project!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>