Friday, December 6, 2013

PKC 13-48 : 3D objects : Hang it on a tree.

Hello friends.  A new challenge for Peachy Keen.  Challenge 13-48; 3D objects; Hang it on a tree.  Nikki is still unpacking so I am filling in this week.  I had fun making this cute little ornament using the Mini Country Bumpkins CB-10 .  The tree is from PK-231 Snowflakes.


The Oh Joy sentiment is from PKSC-11 November 2012.

You may click here to see what the other designers have created.

I hope you will play along!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornament, Janice! Thank your for the great idea!
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Janice! Love those adorable children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice ~ this is simply so PRECIOUS! I LOVE the whole scene you have created! It so darn CUTE! Then look at your wood floor ` OMG! I know you did this by hand your are the Queen of floors too! Then that GORGEOUS bow ~ Oh my this is going to be beautiful on someone's tree ~ like mine! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>