Thursday, August 6, 2015

Mimi's Ladybugs

Hello friends!  Today's card features this adorable digital stamp called Mimi's Ladybugs by Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I couldn't wait to color this cutie with one of my favorite color combinations, red and turquoise.  She is part of a new release.  There are so many adorable images with this release that you may view here.  Hope you like her as much as I do!

She was colored with copics and layered onto a step card.  Have a wonderful day!  It's a beautiful day in Massachusetts today!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Squeeeee! I absolutely love this one! Such gorgeous colours and colouring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice ~ oh my this is just ADORABLE too!! LOVE your coloring ~ not sure you know that but I do! You never leave out one detail! Then the fun shaped card and colors! BEAUTIFUL as always!

    ReplyDelete

comments

>