Thursday, November 17, 2016

LMMS Challenge #151 - Anything Goes

Hello Everyone!  Time for Challenge #151 Anything Goes, LMMS.  For my card I chose Jr. Hatter Lucinda and PDP Pals Uma.  I love these images.  Pdp Uma is one of my favorites.  Love her ponytail!


I have been using both copics and colored pencils to color my images.  I feel I have better control with the pencils when adding detail.  I have also been adding a little detail to the eyes with the eyelashes.  I think it addes some sweetness to their faces.  That is one of the nice things about LMMS.  Barbara the owner encourages people to alter their faces.  I like to try new things and you can too.  It's fun!  You just have to work past your fears and be brave, step outside your comfort zone.
I hope you like my  card.  Thanks for stoppng by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. I love your no line colouring technique, it looks fantastic. Fantastic project, thank you for making such lovely creation this week for LMMS, Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Janice. I love the no lines coloring, beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

comments

>